Making Retirement Services and 401(k) Planning Easy and Affordable
The partnership between Questco and MassMutual allows you to offer one of the most comprehensive 401(k) investment plans with an array of 26 investment options. All of which will help to attract qualified people to your organization. Maintaining a retirement plan not only increases employee loyalty, but provides a path for employees to secure their future. By taking advantage of this significant benefit companies are equipped with the tools to attract talented people and transfer the administrative, regulatory compliance, and fiduciary responsibilities to us. Through the PEO arrangement you are relieved from the administrative, regulatory compliance and fiduciary responsibilities.
Questco’s Retirement Services
- Our partner MassMutual is a top pension provider with more than 160 years in the retirement planning services industry.
- A.M. Best Company – A++ Superior
- Moody’s Investors Service – AA+ Very Strong
- Over $500 billion in assets under management
- 26 Investment choices accessing multiple investment management companies including: American Funds, PIMCO, Morgan Stanley, and Goldman Sachs.
- Menu of actively and passively managed funds
- Oppenheimer Retirement Funds
- Proprietary Investment Selection and Monitoring Process
- 401(k) Retirement Plan Features
By making available the Questco 401(k) Plan you can transfer administrative, compliance and fiduciary responsibilities. Questco handles:
- Automated contribution and data submission
- Compliance testing and Form 5500
- Investment selection and monitoring
- Loan and distribution processing