The Account Manager – Benefit Renewals is a highly professional, results driven individual who is responsible for the accurate and efficient coordination of the insurance renewal process for our clients from A-Z. The successful candidate will be client focused, possess strong customer service skills, excellent organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to proactively and effectively plan, prioritize and organize a diverse workload. This position will report directly to the Benefit Administration Manager and regularly interacts with clients, the benefit sales team, benefit administration team, and field enrollers.
Qualified candidates will possess:
• 2-3 years benefits related experience; with experience in the insurance brokerage industry highly preferred.
• Proficiency with common office software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels, including executives, vendors and clients.
In this role you will:
• Initiate and oversee renewal marketing of existing accounts, beginning 120 days prior to renewal date.
• Create and utilize a Renewal Workflow/Checklist (MS Excel) to track deadlines and tasks.
• Gather the necessary information to quote and submit this information to the various carriers to obtain proposals.
• Review proposals received for accuracy, work hand in hand with general agent to generate proposal presentation through spreadsheets and proposal exhibits.
• Generate open enrollment material such as enrollment guides, election forms, Power Point presentations for client presentations.
• Direct a smooth transition from one carrier to another, when necessary.
• Ensure there is constant communication with key stakeholders on the status of a current renewal
• Facilitate all resources for any on-site/virtual open enrollment meetings.
• Review all benefits documentations for accuracy on pricing and benefit offerings, and ensure the integrity of all renewal data by auditing rates and plans in HRIS system.
This entry-level position within our payroll team is a great opportunity to start a career at Questco! The Imaging & Logistics Clerk is entrusted with sensitive information and must adhere to the strictest level of confidentiality.
• In this role you will process and scan confidential payroll documents such as employee records and wage garnishments, verify the accuracy of data, set up data in our payroll system, and create new employee profiles.
• For our Logistics team, this employee will assist with packaging, shipping, and tracking payrolls on a weekly basis.
• The Imaging & Logistics Clerk must possess strong computer, time management and customer service skills, and have a track record of being very detail oriented. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated experience successfully working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and 100% accuracy.
• Qualified candidates should be someone whom you confidently would describe as reliable, trustworthy and hard-working.
Our Implementation Payroll Specialist is a key member of our Client Success organization, partnering with internal team members to ensure that all new clients have a smooth onboarding and excellent experience with payroll services.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
• 6 mo+ experience processing payroll with a good understanding of the FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act) is required; experience with multi-state payrolls preferred
• 2+ years’ experience in a client support role with strong administrative and customer service skills
• Experience learning a new payroll system is strongly preferred; hands-on experience with PrismHR is desired but not required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; bilingual (Spanish) communication skills ideal
• Desire to proactively anticipate/solve problems, provide excellent customer service, and professionally juggle tasks in a fast-paced environment
In this role, you will:
• Accurately configure the PrismHR payroll system to reflect the needs of a new client, and audit client data to ensure accuracy
• Process payroll for each new client for approximately 4 pay periods; research and resolve any client implementation issues in a timely manner to optimize client satisfaction
• Ensure client is trained and comfortable with the PrismHR system; provide initial support in troubleshooting and resolving customer system concerns, ensuring all products and applications are functioning correctly
• Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with clients and team members to promote a quality service image and environment; ensure a smooth transition to ongoing support departments
Due to internal promotions, we are currently looking to add strong payroll expertise to our team. The Payroll Specialist is an essential part of our Customer Success Organization. This professional provides Questco clients with consultative expertise and support on payroll, customized based on client needs and in compliance with all applicable Federal, State and Local laws and regulations.
The Payroll Specialist should possess:
• Payroll knowledge! 6 months to 1 year experience processing payroll, possess strong organizational and time management skills, and a track record of being very detail oriented. In this role, you will have responsibility for 35-40 client company payrolls (600-700 employees total) and maintain all necessary employee information pertaining to these payrolls.
• Technology friendly background! Proficiency in MS Excel/Outlook and the ability to quickly learn new payroll software is required.
• Positive & professional attitude! Each member of our Payroll team must collaboratively work with other departments and professionally communicate with clients; therefore, a positive customer service philosophy is essential.
• Commitment to doing it right the first time! The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated experience successfully working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and 100% accuracy.
We are seeking to add an experienced Director of Risk Management to our leadership team. In this role, you will focus on managing a cost-effective risk management program for our client companies that combines training, worksite compliance advice and oversight, and claim cost management. Responsibilities include leadership of the risk team, hands-on oversight and contact with clients via site visits and telephone conversations, and strategic management of the renewal underwriting process. This individual will also manage the risk selection process efficiently while collaborating with the new business development team to target profitable client opportunities. Services provided to clients include the following:
Consulting / Advising, Training, Safety Services, Injury Investigation and Program Development.
The Director of Risk Management will be client focused, possess strong customer service skills, excellent people leadership skills, with the ability to proactively and effectively plan, prioritize and delegate a diverse workload. This position will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
Ideal candidate must possess:
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience in risk and safety management.
• Qualified candidates will possess strong expertise in underwriting, claims management and compliance processes.
• Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and management experience.
• Field safety experience either in private industry or as a loss control representative in the insurance industry preferred.
• Exposure to diverse industries and geographic regions is preferred.
• CRM designation desirable.