Our team seeks an experienced Implementation Manager to ensure that every new Questco client has an exceptional onboarding experience. In this role, you will oversee the new client implementation process, manage and develop the Implementation Team, establish processes and methodologies, and support the team during crunch times. This role will collaboratively work with sales, payroll, benefits, and other internal departments to ensure every client is onboarded smoothly with accuracy, timeliness and a constant focus on client satisfaction.
The experienced Implementation Manager will possess:
• A minimum of 3 years client service, payroll implementation, or similar experience
• Team leadership/people management experience
• Proficient with MS Office suite and passion for driving efficiencies through technology
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle sensitive client situations gracefully
• Excellent presentation skills with professional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong business acumen; must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality with the ability to handle sensitive material concerning the organization and its clients
Our ideal candidate will also have a bachelor’s degree in a related field, payroll implementation expertise, PEO experience, and PHR/SHRM-CP certification.
This role requires the ability to work a flexible schedule when needed to support business needs. Up to 25% of work may include travel by car to client sites within Texas; and up to 5% travel by air to client sites/office locations outside of Texas.