Our options relieve significant administrative burden and enable multiple strategies to contain costs over the long term…while helping to enhance the employee experience.
We can work with your existing plan and brokerage relationships, serve as your broker of record, or offer you access to our large group medical plan with thousands of participants.
Questco handles all of your benefit administration needs. Including:
- Processing of employee additions, terminations, open enrollments, and qualifying events
- COBRA administration**
- Section 125 compliance
- Carrier Compliance Reporting
- Annual Medicare Secondary Payor Compliance
- Creditable coverage analysis and reporting
- Assistance to employees for claims filing, claims reimbursement and claims advocacy
- In-house invoice reconciliation for client-owned plans, limiting client expense due to untimely employee terminations with carrier
- ACA reporting and compliance
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plans available
- PCORI fee calculation and form 720 for self-funded medical plans**
- Forms 1094-C/1095-C for Applicable Large Employers (ALEs)***
- Employee Wellness Resources
**For Qualified Plans
*** If Questco Serves as Broker of Record
Maximize your productivity without increasing costs.
Questco provides an effective online benefits enrollment solution.
- Digital form management
- Streamlined intuitive online enrollment systems
- Smart phone/mobile-friendly options
- The ability to compare multiple plans side-by-side
- Consistently updated reporting and tracking tools
Questco offers a wide range of benefit options for you and your employees.
- Access to large group Master medical plan with a variety of plan options and telemedicine features*
- Access to open market plans if needed
- Broad selection of attractively priced voluntary insurance benefits, including dental, vision, AD&D, Disability and additional worksite products
Questco offers a benefits enrollment solution that lets your employees compare multiple plans simultaneously, making the selection process easier and more certain.
*For those that Qualify
You know your business better than anyone, and we want to make sure that the resources that you have in place are contributing to the overall happiness of your employees but also aren’t breaking the bank.
Consult with our experienced professionals to come up with the solution that will best fit the needs of your employees.
Are you overpaying for benefit offerings that your employees are not utilizing fully?
Are you offering a benefit plan that is not rich enough for your employee medical needs?
Is there a better solution to help consolidate benefit expenses while still offering your employees the best benefits possible, of course there is!
Talk to our experts today to find out if there is a benefit offering that will best meet your employee needs!
- Compliance Testing
- Access to professionally managed large group, low cost 401(k) plan through Fidelity Investments. Comes with flexible plan design options and a spectrum of investment choices.
“…We value the health benefit product we have had each year which our employees have loved and the cost has been great.”
“Questco provides ease of use for benefits and adds value we can offer our employees.”
“Their attitude and support help me with all of my responsibilities as HR & Benefits Administrator. It is an absolute pleasure working with them!”
“Great team, great relationship, and great approach to helping mu business with its needs for attracting, retaining, and developing personnel.”
“We are very satisfied with how partnering with Questco has helped us in our everyday work life. They have been very responsive and caring.”
“Since we have been associated with Questco we have never had any issues that went unresolved. We appreciate the personal feel of the relationships that we have with your company.”
OTHER HR SERVICES
The Complete Employer Health Plan Checklist for Growing Businesses
Lean how you can choose the right health plan for your organization and administer the plan as smoothly as possible for your and your employees
Health Benefits Outsourcing: Reduced Cost and Increased Coverage
It’s no secret that employees want a top-notch benefits package that includes quality and affordable health insurance…